The TRUCKBOSS Winch Kit is one of our most popular accessories. Mounted on the capture channels closest to the cab of your truck, the winch slides laterally across the front of the deck for proper alignment of multiple load placements. The winch is ideal for loading snowmobiles, ATVs, UTVs and improves rider safety when loading. The Winch Kit is required for all FLEXXLOADER applications.
The TRUCKBOSS Winch Kit (4422) includes the following:
- 1 Warrior C3500 XT Winch, Pre-Assembled on a TRUCKBOSS Winch Plate (Includes Mounting Hardware)
- 1 Winch Contactor with Wireless Receiver Pre-Assembled on an Aluminum Mounting Plate (Includes Mounting Hardware)
- 1 x 4′ Twisted Eye Sling
- 2 x 20′ lengths of #6 AWG Wire complete with Ring Terminals (Battery Harness: Positive Red (Marked with Red Tape) and Negative Black)
- 2 x 7.5′ Lengths of #8 AWG Wire complete with Ring Terminals (Winch Primary Harness: Blue and Yellow)
- 1 EWX Wireless Winch Remote / Auxiliary Remote
- Snatch Block
- Extra Handlebar Remote (not required for install)
Winch Plate (4414)
Ideal for those who already have a winch. The TRUCKBOSS Winch Plate accepts any ATV winch and allows your winch to slide laterally across the front of the deck for proper alignment of multiple load placements.
Winch Cover (4438)
As no winch is completely waterproof, a winch cover is a good idea to keep the rain, salt and road grime off your winch which can soon lead to deterioration of the surface finishes. Synthetic winch ropes also benefit from protection from UV sunlight. The winch cover is fitted with elasticated securing straps. Manufactured from tough black cordura.